At Transol we are actively involved with innovative technologies including E-Commerce strategies and deployments, data warehousing implementations, client/server solutions, Internet/Intranet applications and object-oriented design/development.
TranSol aids clients in choosing the best services mix to meet the technology, the ramp-up challenges, and the contractor staffing requirements resulting from project-to-project transitions or changing of requirements in the business and technology arenas.
TranSol provides Staff Augmentation, Direct Hire and Contract-to-Hire personnel in Information Technology. With over 30 years of Industry experience, our staff is well equipped, well informed and capable of assisting companies in carrying out their missions.
We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver the right candidate with the right skills. Our core values are to provide world class service while meeting the needs of our customers and candidates producing a win, win, win scenario!
TranSol has been founded on the principle of partnering with our clients – customers and candidates alike – to provide a smarter way of working. The story of TranSol therefore begins and ends with you.
Mission, Vision and Values
There’s nothing like a mission to excite and unite people in a common goal. At TranSol, our company mission is simple: we want to be the world’s best at helping employers achieve success through people. At each step of the relationship with our clients and candidates, we deliver value, advice and an expert point of view.
To accomplish this, we rely on five core principles that guide our business strategy, actions and relationships:
- Integrity: We embrace and uphold the highest standards of personal and professional ethics, honesty and trust.
- Respect: We treat everyone with uncompromising respect, civility and fairness.
- Collaboration: We work as team and share knowledge for continuous improvement, learning and innovation.
- Empowerment: We are empowered to deliver operational excellence through innovation and leadership at all levels.
- Responsibility: We are responsible to fulfill our commitments to colleagues and clients with a clear understanding of the urgency and accountability inherent in those commitments.